Keystone Funding, Inc. is a Delaware Corporation providing residential mortgage financing in Delaware, Maine, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and the District of Columbia. Our headquarter office is located in the Philadelphia Metropolitan area (Media, PA), and we operate branch offices in Annapolis, Maryland and Portland, Maine.
The founder and Chief Executive Officer of Keystone Funding is Jared Martin, a Masters of Engineering graduate from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and former launch vehicle systems engineer for the United States Department of Defense. Mr. Martin entered the banking industry during a time of irresponsible and unethical practices by many mortgage lenders, and pledged to "re-engineer" the lender's responsibility to its clients. With that, Keystone Funding embarked on an aggressive campaign of Transparency, Service, and Trust on every transaction. That commitment, and its fulfillment, has been received with lavish praise from our clients. Today, we take pride in our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and our 5-star rating from our client reviews. We are further privileged to be the in-house lender for Pennsylvania Real Estate Agency Better Homes Realty.
Recognized for its expertise in mortgage financing, Keystone Funding has been interviewed numerous times by such prestigious publications as the New York Times, Washington Post, and Philadelphia Inquirer. Below is a sample of those articles:
- Millennials are Becoming Home Owners, Philadelphia Inquirer, March 2014
- 5 Tips for the First Time Homebuyer, Bankrate.com, June 2011
- What The New Mortgage Lending Rules Really Mean, Financial Edge, May 2011
- Mortgage Rates Still Predicted to Remain Low, Washington Examiner, December 2010
- 5 Tips On Getting a Mortgage After the Bust, New York Times, April 2010
- Multiple Applications for Mortgages, Washington Post, December 2009
- No Mortgage Aid For Many, Chicago Tribune, March 2009
- Home Equity Lenders May Block Refinance, Bankrate.com, February 2009