Keystone Funding, Inc., a national wholesale mortgage company headquartered in Dover, Delaware has a full-time opportunity for a remote New Account Executive for our Wholesale Division.
Keystone Funding, Inc. is one of the fastest-growing companies on INC 5000 in 2018, 2019 & 2020 licensed in the District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, North Carolina, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia specializing in residential mortgage loans. Founded in 2006, Keystone is a privately owned, residential lender, offering Wholesale, Retail, and Consumer Direct. Headquartered in Dover, Delaware Keystone maintains a network of Operations Centers and employs mortgage associates nationwide. Keystone is dedicated to building quality, long-term relationships with its mortgage broker and clients by offering comprehensive programs and exceptional customer experience.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB AND CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION:
The New Account Executive seeks out and finds new brokers, banks, and credit union customers to educate and train on Keystone products and technology with the goal of acquiring their mortgage loan production. The New Account Executive is responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual goals via the telephone and other technologies to acquire their mortgage loan production. This position will build direct relationships with loan brokers and will work closely with them to maximize the revenue opportunities within the account. This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy selling, are achievement-oriented, and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team, and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by the needs of the company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Keystone.
- Applicants without previous and recent wholesale mortgage experience will not be considered. High school diploma or equivalent required; College degree desired
- Current producing client base is strongly desired
- Must possess a solid understanding of wholesale loan origination, underwriting processes and procedures, and mortgage industry standards
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills essential along with strong presentation skills
- Professional demeanor to effectively interact with all branch and company personnel as well as brokers
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to efficiently and consistently produce accurate work and manage time
- Solid commitment to customer service with excellent client relations skills
- Analytical ability with an aptitude for figures necessary
- Proficiency in computer systems including MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Internet Browsers
- Account Executives who will be driving on company business will be required to maintain a valid driver’s license, car insurance, and a clean driving record
- Achievement Orientation Initiative
- Client Focus
- Relationship Building
- Self Confidence
Keystone Funding, Inc. is an EEOC employer and follows all federal, state, and local laws relating to fair employment.
Keystone Funding, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping, and remedying all forms of discrimination that occur in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Keystone’s workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that Keystone provides equal employment opportunities for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Keystone’s workforce.
Keystone Funding, Inc. employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Keystone’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law.