Keystone Funding, Inc., a national wholesale mortgage company headquartered in Dover, Delaware has a full-time opportunity for a Loan Officer in Dover, DE
Keystone Funding, Inc. is one of the fastest-growing companies on INC 5000 in 2018, 2019 & 2020 licensed in the District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, North Carolina, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia specializing in residential mortgage loans. Founded in 2006, Keystone is a privately owned, residential lender, offering Wholesale, Retail, and Consumer Direct. Headquartered in Dover, Delaware Keystone maintains a network of Operations Centers and employs mortgage associates nationwide. Keystone is dedicated to building quality, long-term relationships with its mortgage broker and clients by offering comprehensive programs and exceptional customer experience.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB AND CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION:
The New Account Executive seeks out and finds new brokers, banks, and credit union customers to educate and train on Keystone products and technology with the goal of acquiring their mortgage loan production. The New Account Executive is responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual goals via the telephone and other technologies to acquire their mortgage loan production. This position will build direct relationships with loan brokers and will work closely with them to maximize the revenue opportunities within the account. This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy selling, are achievement-oriented, and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team, and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by the needs of the company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Keystone.
- Advises clients about the risks, consequences, and benefits of alternative lending solutions.
- Develops loan applications by evaluating applicant information and documentation
- Consults with clients about their lending needs to help them achieve their financial goals, including the collection and analysis of information about the client’s financial situation
- Evaluates loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants
- Schedules and tracks closing dates, contingency dates, and loan lock expirations
- Approves loans by issuing checks or forwarding applications to loan committee
- Completes loan contracts by explaining provisions to applicant, obtaining signatures and notarizations, and collecting fees
- Prepares and submits timely and accurate loan files
- Uses state of the art technology to manage loan pipeline and conduct credit and underwriting analysis
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks, and participating in professional organizations
- Helps customers by answering questions and responding to requests
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential
- Accomplishes bank mission by completing related results as needed.
- Client Focus
- Relationship Building
- Self Confidence
- Financial skills
- Time management skills
- Customer service
- Analyzing information
- Decision making
- Negotiation skills
Keystone Funding, Inc. is an EEOC employer and follows all federal, state, and local laws relating to fair employment.
Keystone Funding, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping, and remedying all forms of discrimination that occur in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Keystone’s workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that Keystone provides equal employment opportunities for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Keystone’s workforce.
Keystone Funding, Inc. employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Keystone’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law.